Avento MT, though relatively new to Malta, has been founded with the belief that something within the gaming industry was missing, that secret ingredient that makes part of most successful companies’ essence, this being their customer.
Our journey has only just begun and critical to us being able to achieve our goal of becoming the number 1 casino for exceptional player experience is our ability to stay true to our core values these being Innovation, Passion, Integrity, Performance and Diversity, this reigning true in not just our cooperate realm but also in relation to our approach to people.
As such we are looking for a Responsible Gaming Officer who will join our compliance team.
– Take ownership of all Responsible gaming cases while liaising with internal departments and making detailed logs of each case.
– Interacting with customers via chat, email, phone and other channels
– Review and monitor the current responsible gaming programs and the effectiveness of those programs.
– Maintain and develop policies and procedures to enhance the effectiveness of those programs.
– Ensure Responsible Gaming is an integral part of the daily operations in everything, from customer service to marketing and technical enhancements.
– Train and provide information to all staff in Responsible Gaming strategies and procedures.
– Promote awareness of responsible gaming issues.
– Ensure Compliance with Responsible Gaming Legislative Requirements.
– Fluency in both written and oral English and Swedish
– At least 3 years Responsible Gaming experience
– In-depth knowledge of responsible gaming regulations in relevant markets.
– Excellent problem solving and analytical thinking/innovation.
– Ability to draft & update the policies and procedures of the Company ensuring Compliance.
– Handling of licensing application & maintenance.
– Deal with all Regulatory bodies on all Compliance matters.
– Commitment to continuous improvement
– Participate in general company administration.
– Apply for this Job