Avento MT, though relatively new to Malta, has been founded with the belief that something within the gaming industry was missing, that secret ingredient that makes part of most successful companies’ essence, this being their customer.
Our journey has only just begun and critical to us being able to achieve our goal of becoming the number 1 casino for exceptional player experience is our ability to stay true to our core values these being Innovation, Passion, Integrity, Performance and Diversity, this reigning true in not just our cooperate realm but also in relation to our approach to people.
As such we are looking for a Marketing Manager, who will together with us will be to form our new department in Malta whilst seeking to align our common direction across the group.
– Work closely together with COO to implement the creative concept allowing for long term brand building and communication in the market.
– Responsible to implement, execute and follow up on the marketing plan. The role shall align and coordinate all activities including online, print, outdoor and social media.
– Responsible for coordinating with the CRM team, Casino team, VIP and Customer -Support regarding the execution of the marketing plan to secure the best possible impact
– Work according to the Avento MT campaign planning process, contributing with campaign ideas, marketing briefs and campaign review deliverables.
– Ensure operations and communication in the market are in line with current legislation. Responsible for legal lines in all promotional material.
– Collaborate together with the affiliate team to make sure that the affiliate channel is utilized to it’s full potential.
– Liaise with the project owners to make sure their expertise and passion of the Avento MT product is utilized in marketing actives and communication
– With support from the business intelligence team, follow-up and analyze all the marketing activities to make sure we are in line to meet budgets and targets
– Maintain in-depth knowledge on the market including competitive and regulatory situation.
– Build strong, hands-on relationships with suppliers, partners and agencies.
– 3 years of experience within igaming, specifically within MGA and SGA jurisdiction.
– Experience from Media Buying is a plus
– Fluent in Swedish and English, both written and spoken
– You are a self driven and take full responsibility on projects/assignments
– Well structured in your work and a strong communicator
– Constantly chase innovation
– Excellent analytical skills and project management skills