Avento MT, though relatively new to Malta, has been founded with the belief that something within the gaming industry was missing, that secret ingredient that makes part of most successful companies essence, this being their customer.
Our journey has only just begun and critical to us being able to achieve our goal of becoming the number 1 casino for exceptional player experience is our ability to stay true to our core values these being Innovation, Passion, Integrity, Performance and Diversity, this reigning true in not just our cooperate realm but also in relation to our approach to people.
As such we are looking for a Executive Assistant to join the Workplace Coordination team, which falls under the direct responsibility of the Chief People Officer. in this role you will be working with our most senior team members in the organisation of the professional and personal lives ensuring that harmony and organisation is reached in the most efficient way possible.
– Manage, coordinate and maintain calendar of our C-level team including appointments, meetings and travel.
– Responsible for organising of internal and external meetings on behalf of the CC-level team ensuring all necessary requirements are made e.g. meeting venue, equipment, presentations, prepare agendas.
– Provide executive and administrative support to the C-level team.
– Responsible for organising C-level travel and logistics including flights, visa requirements, hotel accommodation, car rental, meeting schedules while travelling and completing expenses.
– Monitor and respond to incoming communications (including complaints) to C-Level’s office including phone calls, emails and walk ins, ensuring correct department distribution.
– Secretarial support for meetings as and when required by any C-level member, including drafting and circulating meeting agendas, preparing minutes, communicating meeting reminders, confirming venues and arranging refreshments. Writing and distributing comprehensive minutes and action points to all members post meeting.
Drafting and writing high quality reports and presentations, as required by the C-level team.
– Communicating important updates and informational required
– Responsible for managing and coordinating C-levels personal calendars, agendas and tasks
– Lead coordination and administration of c-level events
– Work with the Workplace Coordination Manager on an ad-hoc basis as and when required
– At least +3 years previous experience
– Fluency in English
– Able to embody our values and represent them at all times
– Ensure a strict adherence to our NDA in terms of confidential information you may be exposed to
– Strong organisational, planning and multi-tasking skills
– Robust communication skills
– Information gathering and information monitoring skills
– Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
– Judgement and decision-making ability
– Professionalism and confidentiality
– Attention to detail and accuracy