Avento MT, though relatively new to Malta, has been founded with the belief that something within the gaming industry was missing, that secret ingredient that makes part of most successful companies essence, this being their customer.
Our journey has only just begun and critical to us being able to achieve our goal of becoming the number 1 casino for exceptional player experience is our ability to stay true to our core values these being Innovation, Passion, Integrity, Performance and Diversity, this reigning true in not just our cooperate realm but also in relation to our approach to people.
As such we are looking for a Workplace Security Specialist to join our growing Workplace team in our brand new office. In this role you will be the very 1stface our clients, employees and candidates see when entering the building making this a role where someone really needs to embody all we believe in and keep a keen focus on exception service. In terms of what you will be doing on a daily basis this will essentially revolve around:
– Greeting all employees and visitors in a professional, friendly, and professional manner
– Provide excellent customer service at all times
– Answer phone calls and ensure that all calls are directed properly throughout the business
– Generate and issue badges for all visitors to the site
– Ensure all personnel entering the site have proper ID and authorization
– Responsible for receiving and coordinating all mail and packages
– Creating and documenting incident reports as needed
– Assisting with various administrative duties as needed
– Monitoring of all security cameras, ensuring to provide regular audit reports
– Run regular floor walks ensuring that Health & Safety measures are not impeded and in accordance with regulations and guidelines
– Ensure regular Security, Health & Safety and Fire Safety tools and/or systems maintain their integrity at all times
– Perform other related duties as required.
– Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
– Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access)
– Excellent phone etiquette and people skills
– Experience and Qualifications on Fire safety, Health & Safety and First Aide a must
– Previous experience in a similar role a must
– Experience in a corporate business environment
– Positive attitude and outgoing personality are essential
– Strong written and verbal communication skills