Avento MT, though relatively new to Malta, has been founded with the belief that something within the gaming industry was missing, that secret ingredient that makes part of most successful companies’ essence, this being their customer.
Our journey has only just begun and critical to us being able to achieve our goal of becoming the number 1 casino for exceptional player experience is our ability to stay true to our core values these being Innovation, Passion, Integrity, Performance and Diversity, this reigning true in not just our cooperate realm but also in relation to our approach to people.
As such we are looking for a passionate Human Resources professional who is looking to take on a exciting opportunity as our Talent Acquisition Associate. In this role we are looking for an enthusiastic and driven individual who has a keen interest in this mission critical facet of Human Resources.
– Plan and implement a robust talent acquisition strategy
– Develop company’s policy for talent benchmarking, talent assessment and interviewing
– Conduct sourcing activities in order to fill open positions
– Design and manage recruitment and selection processes (screening, screening calls, interviews etc.)
– Review employment applications and background check reports
– Serve as brand ambassador at various events, like career fairs or on-campus recruiting events
– Represent Avento internally and externally at events with a goal of networking and relationship building with potential candidate communities
– Counsel candidates on corporate benefits, salary, and corporate environment
– Build long-term relationships with past and potential candidates
– Manage respective candidate pools to ensure qualified candidates remain engaged in current or future opportunities
– Administer and submit all hiring paperwork for new employees
– Create regular reports on key talent acquisition metrics
– Communicate regularly with HR department to get a clear view of company’s hiring needs and organizational goals
– Work closely with marketing department to develop creative ways for addressing talent acquisition challenges
– Proactively seek market intelligence to gain competitive advantage in attraction, assessment and sourcing methodologies
– Suggest new ideas for improving talent acquisition activities
– Research talent acquisition trends in the staffing industry
– Work closely with HR on a day to day basis in facilitating the overall HR vision and mission
– Any ad-hoc requests as and when requested by the Chief People Officer
– Previous working experience within an internal Talent Acquisition setting of at least 2 years.
– Strong knowledge of candidates selection methods
– Excellent understanding of full cycle recruitment processes
– Hands on experience with ATS such as BambooHR
– Engaging communications skills
– Impactful and engaging presentation style
– Excellent organizational and time management skills
– Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
– Creative thinker and proactive problem solver
– A positive, “can do” attitude